Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yard Sale Season

I am just itching to start going to yard sales! Love finding great bargains and reusing perfectly good products. Some of my favorite items have come from yard sales and I know God has blessed me to find exactly what I need.

Today it is currently less than 20 degrees and the snow is piled deep so I will have a few months to wait. What makes browsing through other people's unwanted things so wonderful? Perhaps it is because I feel like I'm beating the system, perhaps it is just because I just have scored the best stuff! I found a laptop table that sits on the arms of my recliner that I was planning to purchase at Office Depot but instead, got from a free box at a yard sale. Maybe it's the various pieces of original art that combined, are worth $2500! Perhaps it is the thousands of dollars I save every year.

So I will just sit and dream about all of the wonderful bargains and the beautiful mornings I will spend shopping while the birds sing and the flowers burst into bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment